VAUXHALL has shown it has that something special to unseat the BMW Group’s Business Partnership from its reign as Best SME Company Car Programme champion for the last three years.
It has turned up in the form of Vauxhall’s SME Company Car Programme.
Vauxhall has doubled the size of its field team serving small and medium businesses, and improved interest rates and funding lines among a host of positive moves.
Best SME Company Car Programme – The Contenders
- BMW/MINI Business Partnership
Last year’s winner was the BMW Group’s Business Partnership programme.
What our judges thought:
“The overall package offered by Vauxhall from the extent of the dealer network (81%) involved in supporting the programme to the size of the field team and the fixed price service plans and courtesy car provision gives them the lead in this section.
“Both BMW and Skoda have demonstrated increased commitment in terms of field and dealer support for the SME marketplace but Vauxhall are the winners.”
Key reasons Vauxhall won:
In the last year, to ensure Vauxhall delivers the best experience for its small and medium sized business customers, the company has successfully added the following features:
- Firstly, they’ve launched their own Vauxhall Driving School
- Tailored their courtesy car programme to assist retailer and independent body shop and service centres.
- Doubled the size of the field team to serve the needs of SME company car buyers and for SMEs running company cars.
- Improved their interest rate for the SME fleet sector
- Increased funding lines
- Introduced SMR+ for total care
- Introduced Fleet Service Plans to enhance SME customers’ requirements
- The Business Car Manager SME Company Car of the Year Awards 2017 are supported by Fleet Alliance.