This is the second year the industry awards have been staged by Business Car Manager to celebrate the excellence of professional standards among the UK’s leading small fleet leasing companies and, this year for the first time, manufacturers.
Fleet Alliance was the winner of two categories – Best Small Fleet Leasing Company over 250 sales and Small Fleet Leasing Customer Service Excellence Award – and was a clear favourite with judges who voted it the overall winner.
Other winners in the Small Fleet Leasing Awards were:
- Best Small Fleet Leasing Company of fewer than 250 vehicles – Ist Choice
- Best Small Fleet Leasing Company of more than 250 vehicles – Fleet Alliance
- Best Manufacturer Small Fleet Leasing Programme – Citroen Contract Motoring
- Best Small Fleet Van Leasing Company Award – Vanarama
- Best Small Fleet Green Leasing Company Award – Fleetdrive Electric
- Best Small Fleet Leasing Marketing Award – Vanarama
- Best Small Fleet Leasing Customer Service Excellence Award – Fleet Alliance
Fleet Alliance’s submissions this year were thought to be strong right across the board with a clear and measurable focus on its SME customer base to which, through ongoing investment, it is able to offer a bespoke service tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
This business focus, coupled with sophisticated processes to gauge the end-user’s level of satisfaction with its service, persuaded judges that, once again, Fleet Alliance deserved the overall winner’s crown.
“Their commitment to training and development is very strong and is, no doubt, contributing to their success,” Nigel Trotman, Strategic Fleet Consultant at Alphabet.
And Peter Hollinshead, director at FleetSave, added: “A well established company with a strong proposition.”