We have few details yet but understand engines include:
* a 149PS 2.0-litre MPI Atkinson engine;
* a Gamma 1.6T-GDI engine with 177PS;
* a downsized 1.0 T-GDI turbocharged three-cylinder engine with six-speed manual transmission; and
* a 1.6 diesel engine for select markets, including Europe.
In addition to the four-wheel drive models, two-wheel drive will also be available which should reduce the Kona’s CO2 emissions and be popular with company car drivers wanting to keep benefit in kind company car taxation in check.
We are due to find out further details of the new Hyundai Kona tonight at the European debut of the new Hyundai SUV.
- First picture of new Hyundai Kona
- Compact SUV sits below Tucson
- Both four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive models available
- Range of efficient petrol and diesel engines
- Expands range of Hyundai SUVs to three
THIS is the first picture we have of the new Hyundai Kona.
The Hyundai Kona is a compact SUV that will rival cars such as the Nissan Juke and Renault Captur. The new Kona will be the first rung of the Hyundai SUV ladder of Kona, Tucson and Santa Fe.
The new Hyundai Kona features aggressive SUV styling and features four-wheel drive,