THIS is the 2nd edition of Managing Your Company Cars In Nine Easy Steps by Professor Colin Tourick, one of the judges on our SME Company Car of the Year Awards.
The book is a scaled-down version of Tourick’s complete fleet management and leasing textbook – Managing Your Company Cars. Just right for SMEs and small fleets.
It’s been updated to reflect changes since the first edition was published in 2008 and covers all of the basics, including:
- How to decide a fleet policy
- Choosing the right financial product
- How to negotiate your lease
- Choosing the right service products
- Understanding cash allowances
- Operating a fleet effectively
- Managing residual value and maintenance risks
- Understanding health and safety obligations
- Getting your admin right
The book is published in association with Ogilvie Fleet, ARI, CAP Automotive, Alastair Ames, carbon heroes and Driverconnex and is available from www.tourick.com and all good bookshops.
Published at £15 by Eyelevel Books, Worcester. ISBN 9781902528359
Do You Have A Vehicle Leasing Question?