But while the tax might be lower for this business-focused F-Pace E-Performance model, there’s no end of specification.
This includes the option of sports seats with head restraint winglets, Dual View technology so driver and front passenger can view different infotainment displays using the central 10-inch Touchscreen display (sat-nav for the driver, TV show for the passenger); and new paint palette.
There’s also safety tech features too:
- Forward Traffic Detection, part of the surround camera system, is designed to assist when there is restricted forward visibility. Using a camera mounted in the grille, the system detects items crossing the path of the vehicle and provides a visual warning on the central screen when a potential hazard is detected.
- Forward Vehicle Guidance is fitted as part of the Surround Camera System and assists drivers when parking. Working in conjunction with the front parking sensors the system provides a visual representation of the vehicle overlaid with wheel projections showing the alignment of the steering. Drivers can see the parking distance reading on the central screen, taking the stress out of tight manoeuvres.
The new business version of the Jaguar F-Pace can be ordered now, with prices starting from £34,760.
Read about the award-winning Jaguar F-Pace
Click here to find out why the Jaguar F-Pace was voted Best SME Director’s Company Car by our panel of independent judges.
- Efficient new 163PS E-Performance diesel F-Pace
- Company car tax starts at 27%
- CO2 emissions from 126g/km
- Over 50mpg fuel economy
- New tax-efficient Jaguar F-Pace on sale now
IF you fancy a Jaguar F-Pace – and we’ll put our hands up on that account too – here’s a chance to get closer to the brilliant Jaguar SUV.
The winner of our Best SME Director’s Company Car Awards is now available with a more CO2 efficient 2.0-litre diesel engine. In other words, a business version of the Jaguar F-Pace.
So the new 163PS four-cylinder 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel that’s been put in the Jaguar F-Pace offers CO2 emissions of 126g/km putting it in the 27% company car tax band for the 2017/18 year.
It’s just rear-wheel drive – so you don’t get the all-wheel drive grip – but you do get the rest of the F-Pace’s undoubted chutzpah and then some.
Plus you’ll see official fuel economy of 59.2mpg, so there’s a real business case to be made to the FD.
Jaguar has decided to call this new efficient F-Pace ‘E-Performance’.
Do you have a car leasing question?