Nissan X-Trail 2.0dCi 173 Aventura Explorer Extreme
What is it?
Second generation X-Trail is Nissan’s answer to Freelander and CR-V. There are two petrol engines and one diesel with two power outputs: 150PS and 173PS. This is the latter with a class leading maximum braked trailer weight of 2200kg. It features add-on ‘explorer’ and ‘extreme’ packs, including roof-mounted headlights.
- Wonderful view from high-up seating position
- Ride and handling well-controlled
- Precise and chunky gearchange
- Stonking engine makes this 173PS X-Trail a real flyer
- Panoramic sunroof provides truly open-air experience
- Washable rear double-deck floor comes with sliding drawer below
- Good off-road performance
- Old-fashioned and awkward rear seat fold-flat mechanism
- No soft-touch finishes to trim – and there’s too many different textures
- There’s not much rear legroom
- Styling lacks toughness of original
What you need to Know?
|Tax Band when posted:||30%|
|Monthly BiK:||132 (20%)/264 (40%)|
|Engine:||2.0-litre 4cyl turbo diesel|
Monthly rental courtesy of HSBC DriverQuote. Based on 36-month/30,000-mile contract hire agreement with maintenance.