Todd Williams profile
- Replaces Ty Smith who is now Arval head of partnerships
- Responsible for five regional managers and 22 customer support staff dedicated to broker channel
- Has worked for Arval for 16 years across several business areas
- Previously an international business development manager at Arval’s Group headquarters in Paris
- Experience also includes accident management, fuel cards, contract hire and fleet management
ARVAL has appointed Todd Williams as the new head of broker in order to support increasing demand from SME customers looking for vehicle and leasing solutions.
Todd replaces Ty Smith, who after nine instrumental years in shaping the Arval broker channel – first as national broker manager and latterly as head of SME – has moved on to become head of partnerships.
Todd, who was previously an international business development manager at Arval’s Group headquarters in Paris, brings in-depth experience and knowledge of supporting the vehicle requirements of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands to the UK’s growing SME sector.
Todd has worked for Arval for 16 years across several different business areas, including accident management, fuel cards, contract hire and fleet management.
As head of broker, Todd Williams will be responsible for a field team of five regional managers as well as 22 customer support staff, all dedicated to the broker channel.
Arval has a strong track record of success in supporting the needs of this specialist channel and has long-standing relationships with over 70 of the UK’s most successful brokers.
In addition to a dedicated and specialist team with specific broker knowledge and expertise, Arval has developed a suite of added- value products and services to ensure effortless transactions to support broker requirements.
- A paperless order and contract process;
- A fast and efficient online credit approval system; and
- A reporting dashboard updated in real time to provide data and business analysis tailored to the needs of each broker partner.
Elliott Woodhead, director of SME and partnerships, said: “Smaller businesses are very important to us and we believe that we can add significant value to them through the cost effective products and services that we provide.
“The broker channel is an effective way of doing this and one where we are very successful.”