Volkswagen Golf 2.0 TDi GT Sport 140 DSG 5dr
What is it?
GT Sport version of classic VW Golf hatchback. Features lowered suspension, twin exhausts, 17-inch alloys. Choice of two petrol versions (140PS, 170PS) and two diesels (140PS and 170PS): this is 140PS 2.0-litre turbo diesel with fast-shifting DSG auto gearbox.
- Sporty looks, smart alloys
- Superbly crafted interior
- Direct steering, go-kart style response
- Soft blue lighting of dashboard dials
- Low-down pull of diesel engine
- All cabin controls are so logical, easy to use
- Noisy engine
- More expensive on tax than petrol GT Sport 140
- DSG auto kicks down too readily
What you need to Know?
|Tax Band when posted:|
|Monthly BiK:||74 (20%)/£148 (40%)|
|Engine:||2.0-litre turbo diesel|
Monthly rental courtesy of HSBC DriverQuote. Based on 36-month/30,000-mile contract hire agreement with maintenance.